Lone Star Quilt Thursday May 12,19 7pm-9:30pm
Lone Star Quilt Thursday May 12,19
Instructor: Wendy van der Walt
7pm-9:30pmNever be intimidated by star quilts ever again. Classic Lone Star Quilts are actually very simple to construct once you have a few tricks and terrific notions in your tool box. Join us for the class and create a lap sized basic Star Quilt..
Classes will be held at Creation Nation - Directly across Rosser Avenue from Fabriculous.
- Sewing Machine in good working order and all accessories including ¼” foot
- 24" x 36" minimum sized cutting mat
- 6" x 24" ruler
- Rotary Cutter Strongly Suggested Tools!
- Acorn Pressing Spray - combi pack
- Magic Pins - blue original Materials and Notions: These amounts are enough that the class project quilt can range in size from 48" square to 62" square.
- 1 Jelly Roll, or 1/2m of 6 different fabrics - The Jelly Roll will create a scrappy looking star; yardage leaves room to play with color placement
- 3 m Background Fabric-
- .70m Binding Fabric
- 50 weight thread - Superior Sew Fine is my preference