The Fabriculous Quilted Sneaker Kit
Make your own, one of a kind Quilted Sneakers quickly and easily with our Sneaker Kits! We've done the fancy footwork of figuring out how to adapt the patterns put out by Sneaker Kit to utilize your favorite quilting fabrics so that you can get right to the fun part!
Included in every kit is:
- 1 Pair of Pre marked Soles
- 1 Pair of Insoles
- Weatherproof Thread enough to complete one pair - color will match your soles
- Eyelets - enough to complete one pair - Antique Brass finish
- Links to downloadable patterns and video instructions direct from Sneaker Kit
- A paper copy of our detailed, adapted instructions for using quilting fabrics, as well as a printed copy of the redrafted tongue pattern piece you will need for your specific size sole.
Fabric Requirements: I used 3 different fat quarters to make the shoes I created to develop the pattern adaptations, but you could use scraps as well. Small scraps of batting or Soft and Stable are also required.
To complete your shoes, you will also need a punch tool or awl to pre punch holes into your sewn uppers before you hand stitch them to the soles. You will also need a 3/16" eyelet setting tool. If you wanted to change the color of your eyelets, we have other finishes available for purchase.
These items are available here: