WHAT’S A LONG ARM RENTAL?
Learn to use a long arm machine in our friendly, bright, spacious in-shop studios! Our expert coaching is sure to have you confidently stitching on your very first quilt! We will walk you through every step of the process. We even provide Free Thread, Pre-wound Bobbins and a choice selection of Pantograph Designs with every rental!
What you can expect:
Every Rental Includes:
1. Free Glide thread & Pre-wound bobbins
2. Choice of Pantographs (easy-med-hard)
3. New needle with every session
4. Leadergrips (Easy Loading System)
5. Use of top-of-the-line APQS Machines (stitch regulated, power fabric advance, hydraulic table lift, bliss drive system, quilt glide) It’s like renting a Rolls-Royce.
6. Expert Guidance and Confidence Coach
How long will it take to finish your quilt?
Queen (3-5 hrs)
Double (2-3 hrs)
Twin (2 hrs)
Baby (1-2 hrs)
Before you can rent the machines you need to take the:
Rental Certification Class:
Whether you have used a longarm machine before or not, this 3hr class will have you stitching confidently before the class is over.
This class will teach you how to:
– prepare your quilt for quilting
– load a quilt on the frame – operate our longarm machines
– line-up & stitch a pantograph pattern
– advance your quilt to effortlessly line up each pass. This class is required to rent our longarm machines.
Contact the store for the next Class:
You won’t believe the fantastic results you achieve on your very first quilt! And…it’s crazy fun!
Renting our Long arms:
We have the following Long arms for rent:
Why choose the Millennium:
We took the best that exists and made it better. Beneath the surfaces lies some of the most technology available. The maneuverability, handling, and reliability – the Millennium has it all in perfect balance.
Our Millie also come with Quilt path. Quilt your masterpiece with ease and professional accuracy using Quilt Path for APQS machines. Enjoy the benefits of an automated quilting system. Quilt Path’s easy to use touch pad makes it simple for you to design and layout your project and let Quilt Path quilt it!
Contact the store for more details
Why choose Lucey
Lucey feels as if somebody handcrafted a quilting machine just for you. Lucey offers the quality and performance quilters expect from APQS at an economical price – making it an exceptional value.
Why choose a George:
With the George, you can create quilts that are individualized as you are. George is our sit-down machine with a generous 20” throat and large, flat workspace to easily maneuver your quilt.